With lots of Bowen training already booked into my schedule for this year, when I saw that my friend at Inverell was hosting Ron Phelan's HRTBW course in March 2018 it was too good an opportunity to miss and I knew I had to squeeze it in to the calendar and stretch the budget to get there. I was not disappointed.
I came back to Dubbo with new skills with which to support those people in my community who are silently putting up with the symptoms of hormonal imbalance. I am now confident in offering treatment for the following conditions:
- Menopause - hot flushes, anxiety/depression, back/joint/muscle pain, dryness and discomfort during sexual intercourse, etc.
- Period Pain - back/abdominal pain, tender breasts, moodiness, anxiety/depression, skin conditions, etc.
- Infertility (for both men and women)
- Preparation for birthing
- Recovery from birthing
- Incontinence and Bladder Control (for both men and women)
- Enlarged Prostate
The work is intense and involved. To be effective the body needs to be fairly well balanced, so generally a couple of Bowen treatments are required to establish this. Weekly treatments are required until symptoms have gone and settled. As the instructor said, "Treatment is like rolling a tyre up a hill. If you stop too early it will roll back down the hill. But if you continue until you make sure it is over the hill it will never go backwards." He led us to expect that good results are generally not achieved within 3-4 treatments, but how long it takes is difficult to predict because ... every body is different.
I myself had endured years of the symptoms of oestrogen deficiency (I now know this) which regularly had me housebound for days on end. It interfered with my ability to work and hold down a job, fulfilling family commitments and attending social engagements. My recovery involved radically changing my diet which took a number of years, a lot of willpower and attracted a lot of criticism. Whilst I wouldn't change what I've done, if I knew then what I do now, HRTBW would have supported my body through the process and life would not have been so distressing.
Clients that I have been able to assist so far with what I learned in this course:
- Lady with a condition which effects the chances of falling pregnant had been trying for some time. She fell pregnant within three months of starting HRTBW.
- Altered urine flow for one gentleman has returned to normal. After four HRTBW treatments he decided, in consultation with his doctor, to postpone the re-bore operation they had scheduled.
- Elderly lady's incontinence now has normal bladder control after a series of HRTBW treatments.
- Lady who had experienced severe pain during intercourse for many years was enjoying normal relations with her husband after one HRTBW treatment.
- HRTBW's protocol for treating pregnant women in the last trimester kept a lady comfortable through to her time. In previous pregnancies she had experienced escalating and distressing back pain from six weeks out, and she was expecting the same.
If you are looking for a natural, drug-free and non-invasive method of dealing with any of these problems, please consider coming and having a talk with me to explore whether you might be interested in some Hormone Release The Bowen Way. To get started straight away please call me on 0427 143 743, or make an appointment just to chat free of charge.
Cheers for now,